I Am Doing…

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

In a couple of weeks I start bike ed, which is where we learn how to ride on roads safely. We need to have a proper bike and helmet. Our bikes need to have gears, front brakes, reflectors and a working chain.

Before we start bike ed, we have our bikes and helmets checked. Then we can go for some rides around the neighbourhood.

In term 3 (next term) we get to go on a camp for 3 days and do some long bike rides and stay in a cabin. This should be so much fun.  We don’t take our own bikes on the camp, but we get to use special bikes.   Here is a picture of my bike:

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Do you have a bike?

If not to you like have a scooter or skateboard?