My Favourite Flower Is….

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

My favourite flower is called a Blue Tiger Lily.  It is a really pretty flower  and I wish I had them in my garden.   The Blue Tiger Lily is a type of oriental lily and originally came from China.  It was then introduced to the United Kingdom in the 1800’s and now you can see them all over the world.   There are many other colours of Tiger Lily including orange, pink, cream and red.   They look really lovely in flower arrangements or in a vase.   

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Do you have a favourite flower?  

If so, what is it and why?

4 thoughts on “My Favourite Flower Is….

1. Hi Dana. What a gorgeous flower. I love oriental lilies too. My wedding bouquet was made of oriental lilies and I have a lovely dress with blue and white oriental lilies on it too! Mum xx

2. ​Hey Dana I loved your blog, it make me feel that you really enjoy that moments. I liked when you talked about your favorite flower, I also like that flowers my favorite color is blue thats why I choosed that flower too. Now I see we have lot of common. Bye Dana I will wright another time bye!