It Is Close To….

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

It is so close to Christmas! I can not wait until Christmas Eve when we wrap up other people’s presents for the next day. This year we are having Christmas lunch at our house. I am hoping to get a grown-up jewellery box and a bookshelf for my room. Some Blingles would be nice too!    I would like to say thank you to Santa, for all his hard work every year.  Gee, those elves must be tired!

glitter-graphics.com

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Did you send a letter to Santa this year?

glitter-graphics.com

14 thoughts on “It Is Close To….

1. Dear Dana

I am so excited about Christmas too. I can’t wait to help put up our Christmas tree and lights. My favourite bit is putting the star on top of the tree! I hope Santa has my letter. xox Lauren.

2. Hi Dana,

I’m so pleased to see you have begun blogging! How are you enjoying it so far?

I found the link to your blog when I was reading Jarrod’s latest post. He nominated you for Best Student Blog.

I do celebrate Christmas and I can’t believe it’s just over 4 weeks away! I think we will be going to my sister’s house for Christmas lunch this year. I’m not sure what I will be asking Santa for!

I think a bookshelf is a fabulous idea for a present because you can never have too many books.

Best wishes,
    Mrs M☀rris

• Hi Mrs Morris,

I am realy enjoying blogging and I think that I will always be blogging.
      I can not believe that Jarrod nominated me!

Bye,
      Dana

3. Hi Dana!
    Can I just say what a fantastic blog you have created here, I knew issuing you with your own personal blog was a good idea! Keep up the great work.
    I can’t believe Christmas is almost here already, I am going to miss my fantastic grade!
    Keep up the amazing blog work, and If you ever need blogging help do not hesitate in asking Mrs Morris, Jarrod or myself.

See you at school!

Mr M.

4. Hi Dana!
    What an awesome blog you have!

Well done! I have been blogging on the internet for 15 years now. It is a great way to remember special moments in your life and share things with family and friends.

We would love to catch up with you, Lauren, Gran, Grandpa and your Mum and Dad before Christmas if that is at all possible. I shall chat with your Mum about it.

This Christmas we are going on a long drive to South Australia to my Mum and Dad’s place to spend Christmas with them. Molly is coming with us and will drive some of the way as she is still learning to drive. I am a bit scared of that part!!! ha haa.

Give my love to everyone and keep up the great work! I will get Tara to reply to your blog too.

5. Hi Dana
    Fantastic blog that you have here! Can’t believe that Xmas is so close. We are all looking forward to it. Can’t wait to see you all in Warrnambool but I think Tiana is the most excited.