Having Fun At………

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Today we went to Adventure Park for my Dad’s work Christmas party.   My sister and I had loads of fun.

Here’s a list of the things we did….

• Lazy River
  • Paddle boats
  • Archery
  • Benito’s Bay
  • BBQ lunch
  • Icecream and drinks
  • Present from Santa

It wasn’t a hot day today so my sister and I wore our wetsuits to keep warm.   Here’s a picture of me in the Lazy River.

and my sister coming out of the water slide at Benito’s Bay……

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Have you been to Adventure Park?

If so, what was your favourite ride or activity?

5 thoughts on “Having Fun At………

1. @ Dana,

I really like your blog and your blog post on Adventure Park .

I have been to Adventure park before when I was about 6 years and my favourite ride was proble Lazy river.

Mikayla

2. I have never been to Adventure Park, as I live in a different continent. I quite like rides myself,although the ones you went on aren’t my favourite kind of ride and would probably scare me to death.

But it looks like you had fun. Please don’t tell anyone my name, as I work for the CIA. The head spy would have my head if she knew I was talking to you, especially with my real name.
    Goodbye.

3. i really like your blog, your background makes me hungry lol.

my favourite at adventure park, is the lazy river 🙂