Welcome!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

My name is Dana and I transferred to Leopold Primary School at the end of last year.  I’m in grade 3 this year and can’t wait to start grade 4.   I live with my Mum, Dad and my younger sister Lauren who will be in Grade 3 next year.   We also have a big ginger cat and his name is Garfield!

One of my interests is classical ballet.  I started when I was 5 and I now attend two classes each week.  We have a big concert in October each year.  My sister is also in the concert because she does Jazz/Tap classes at the same ballet school.   I also like to swim and am currently at level 5.

Here is a picture of me….

8 thoughts on “Welcome!

1. Dear Dana

Congratulations on your new blog. I find your blogs very interesting. I wish we had this technology when I was your age. Keep up the good work. xx Gran

2. Hey Dana, awesome blog girl. Love the sparkles. This will be a great way to look back on stuff you’ve done. Did you know it’s 5 weeks til Christmas? OMG! I am hoping to get an iPhone or new clothes. What do you want? If I don’t see you before, I’ll see you in Warrnambool. Tan

• Hi Tanja,

For Christmas I would like a bookcase for my room and a grown-up jewellery case as my one is getting a bit grotty. Blingles would
      be nice too!

See you at Warrnambool.

Dana